The news is so explosive that Dr. Joseph Farrell and I decided to begin our discussion by revisiting some of the deeper trends we’ve covered in recent Annual and Quarterly Wrap Ups. We hope that this helps new Solari Report subscribers access some of the great materials available to help you understand events around you.
Space Here We Go!
We are becoming a multi-planetary civilization.
- 2015 Annual Wrap Up: Space Here We Go!
- Video: Catherine Austin Fitts at Secret Space Program 2015 – The Space-Based Economy
Financial Coup d’État, the Black Budget, and the Hidden System of Finance
One of the best ways to understand the enormous gap between reality and “official reality” is to follow the money trail. If you follow the growth of covert financial systems and flows since World War II and study how money and finance are used to manage people and our economy, things begin to make much more sense.
- Commentary: Financial Coup d’État
- Special Report: Coming Clean Beyond the Fiscal Cliff
- Online Book: Dillon, Read & Co Inc. & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits by Catherine Austin Fitts
- Video: Catherine Austin Fitts at Secret Space Program 2014
- Financial Coup d’État & Missing Money Quotes
- Financial Coup d’État & Missing Money Links
- DOD and HUD Missing Money: Supporting Documentation
Planet Equity / Planet Debt
The global equity markets have grown by $60 trillion during the last 25 years, from approximately $11 trillion to $70 trillion. Some of this growth has come from the debasement of global currencies. As more money is printed, the value of stocks goes up – while the currency in which they are denominated falls. This does not mean that corporate profits have risen or that companies are worth more. Indeed, one of the reasons why predictions of hyperinflation (as a result of expansionary monetary policy) have not materialized is because this securitization process is soaking up a great deal of excess liquidity.
- Annual Wrap Up 2014: Planet Equity
- 3rd Quarter Wrap Up 2015: The Chinese Stock Market
- 1st Qtr Wrap Up 2015: Planet Debt – The End of the Long Term Debt Growth Model
Global 2.0 to 3.0
Integration of new technology – much of it transferred out of black budget research and operations – is moving us from an industrial economy (Global 2.0) to a networked economy (Global 3.0). New technologies include robotics and AI, myriad new energy technologies, quantum computing, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and a revolution in material sciences and fabrication technology such as 3D printing. As this integration occurs, we are seeing significant “gapping” in learning metabolism and economic growth between the old and the new.
- 3rd Quarter Wrap Up 2014
- 1st Quarter Wrap Up 2014
- Annual Wrap Up 2013: Breakaway
- Solari Report: A Beginners Guide to 3D Printing
- Book Review: Rise of the Robots
- Book Review: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era
The Strategic Importance of Food and Water
From the creation of the World Trade Organization to the global effort to control and patent the seed supply to Amazon’s purchase of Whole Foods, we believe that the food wars and the desirability of a secure, fresh food supply will grow in importance.
- Annual Wrap Up 2016: The Global Harvest and What It Means to Investors
- The Solari Food Series with Harry Blazer
America Goes Over the Fiscal Cliff
The US and global economic reality becomes clear by observing who pays the taxes, who gets federal money, securities, credit and contracts, and who can spend outside appropriations. If you want to understand your world, you must follow the money.
- The Rape of Russia Opens in Chicago – Discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell in 2nd Quarter 2017 Wrap Up
- Coming Clean Beyond the Fiscal Cliff
- The Deep State & Trump Budget Politics
Global Productivity Stalls
The old game of corporations increasing productivity by destroying government and human productivity has stalled, especially now with aging populations in the G-7 and China. It’s time to align the Dow Jones Index and the Popsicle Index, but centralizers prefer corruption. That’s bad for productivity.
- Shadow Work: Your Stolen Time
- 2nd Quarter 2016 Wrap Up: Productivity, Prosperity & the Popsicle Index
- The Productivity Backlash
The Shift to the Multipolar World
In a unipolar world, you have one entity setting the rules and enforcing them — which is what we see today. In a multipolar world, you have many power centers competing and cooperating.
Decentralization – Can We Relocalize?
Getting one real thing done locally is better than spending hours watching fake news. How can we help you find your opportunity?
Mind Control: Mr. Global Doubles Down
Mr. Global’s greatest power is the ability to “mind control” individuals and use that mind control to harvest and manipulate. The first thing you can do to protect yourself and those you love is to understand how this technology works.
- This Creepy Patent
- Solari Report: Entrainment, Subliminal Programming and Financial Manipulation
- Solari Report: Edward Bernays & 10 Big Lies of the 21st Century with Junious Ricardo Stanton
- Unpacking What Movies Tell Us About Mind Control With Jay Dyer
- Protecting Against EMF Radiation – What 5 G Means to You With Jason Bawden Smith
- Book Review: Addiction by Design: Machine Gambling in Las Vegas
- Book Review: How To Build Habit Forming Products
- Book Review: Your Brain on Porn: Internet Pornography and the Emerging Science of Addiction
Investment Screening Grows
After you shift your bank deposits, vendors, and purchases, consider screening your investments.
- 3rd Quarter Wrap Up 2016: Can We Filter for Productive Companies?
- Norwegian Wealth Fund: World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Refuses To Be Silenced
Who Will Nourish the Field?
Our power is much greater than we realize. Start by cleansing your “field” and nurturing your culture.
- Dr. Joseph P. Farrell Virtual Pipe Organ Crowdfund
- Book Review: The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force in the Universe
- Coming Clean with Eunice Boston
- Coming Clean
Environmental & Geophysical Stress
What environmental and geophysical risks are of concern to Mr. Global? Could those risks help to explain some of the global leadership’s crazy behavior?